$50.81 – $457.21
Cobra 5x120mg, Important Notice: We only deliver original goods from HAB Pharmaceuticals & Research Ltd. We guarantee that you get the authentic product – Cobra 120 Vega Extra blisters and tablets.
Cobra Vega Extra 120 erectile dysfunction tablets belong to the group of Viagra generics containing sildenafil citrate. These medicines are used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). The active ingredient of the pill is 120 mg of sildenafil citrate. It belongs to the class of medicines known as PDE-5 inhibitors. Sildenafil increases blood flow to the penis following sexual stimulation and does this by blocking the enzyme responsible for cGMP breakdown. cGMP is a substance that relaxes and widens blood vessels and smooth muscle cells. This process allows men to keep an erection hard enough for sex.
The effective treatment time is 4-6 hours. However, many report more extended times. Patients using Cobra 120 regularly report successful intercourse and generally continue to use the treatment.
Manufactured by HAB Pharmaceuticals & Research Ltd. in clinical conditions, Cobra 120 is produced to a high-quality standard to ensure its safety and effectiveness.
To learn more about the medicine’s inner workings, read the contents of the How it works tab.
Cobra 120 is one of the most popular sildenafil generics on the market that cures erectile dysfunction. The medicament is suitable for treating the first signs of impotence and can stop prostatitis and prostate adenoma.
The benefits of Cobra Vega Extra are:
- higher content of the active ingredient sildenafil for better effect
- rapid onset of action (30-60 minutes)
- prolonged duration of sexual intercourse
- increased stamina and performance
- can be purchased online with no prescription needed
Pick your favorite package and buy cheap Cobra 120 sildenafil pills online for the best price with a discount without a prescription.
Along with its needed effects, erectile dysfunction pills containing sildenafil may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, they may need medical attention if that happens. Cobra 120 may affect how other medicines work, and other drugs may affect the way Cobra 120 works, causing side effects.
Commonly reported side effects of Cobra 120 are:
- back pain
Although serious side effects are rare, if you experience any severe side effects, stop taking Cobra 120 and seek emergency medical care immediately. The medicament does not protect you or your partner from getting sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV — the virus that causes AIDS.
For a comprehensive list of adverse effects, check the content of the tab Side Effects.
How to take the medicine
To get the best from your treatment, please read the following carefully:
- the safe indicated dose of Cobra 120 within 24 hours is 120 mg (1 tablet)
- always take medicine with a large glass of water
- effects may be noticeable after 30-60 minutes
- effective treatment time is 4-6 hours
- if you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist
Avoid large or fatty meals close to the time when you intend to take medication. Cobra 120 can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further increase this effect. Cobra 120 only works following sexual stimulation. Never take other erectile dysfunction medications at the same time as taking Vega Extra Cobra 120. It works within 30 to 60 minutes but may be taken up to four hours before sexual activity. More details are available under the Administration tab.
To get the most of the medicine, be sure to check out the contents of Tips and Contraindications tabs as well.
To get the best from your treatment, please read the following carefully:
The safe indicated dose of Cobra 120 mg from HAB Pharmaceuticals & Research Ltd. within a 24 hour period is 120 mg (1 tablet). This medicine will become effective within 30 to 60 minutes. Effective treatment time is 4– 6 hours. Always take this medicine with a large glass of water.
Avoid large or fatty meals close to when you intend to take the medicine. Additionally, avoid the regular consumption of large amounts of grapefruits and grapefruit juice. Grapefruit can raise the blood level in your body and delay the time it takes for the medication to work.
Alcohol will also reduce the effectiveness of this medicine. Cobra 120 mg can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further increase this effect. You may be more likely to experience symptoms such as dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, flushing, headache, and heart palpitations.
You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with Sildenafil Citrate, and use caution when getting up from a sitting or lying position. The dosage is based on your medical condition, response to treatment, and other medications you may be taking. Be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
Tell your doctor if your condition does not improve.
Along with its needed effects, Cobra 120 mg may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Most common side effects
These common side effects are connected to dehydration and usually diminish by increasing water intake.
- upset stomach
- abnormal vision
- changes in color vision (such as having a blue color tinge)
- blurred vision
- stuffy or runny nose
- back pain
- muscle pain
Serious side effects (uncommon)
Although serious side effects are rare, if you experience any the following serious side effects, stop taking Cobra 120 mg and seek emergency medical care immediately.
- an erection that will not go away (priapism). If you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, get medical help right away. If it is not treated right away, priapism can permanently damage your penis
- sudden vision loss in one or both eyes (it can be a sign of a serious eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
- sudden hearing decrease or hearing loss
- ringing in the ears (tinnitus) or dizziness
If you have some of these symptoms, stop taking Cobra 120 mg and contact a doctor right away.
Cobra 120 mg is not suitable for everyone.
Patients under treatment for the following conditions; or any ongoing managed condition, should consult their doctor prior to taking Cobra 120 mg:
- heart related & cardiovascular diseases including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis and general ventricular outflow obstruction
- stroke, myocardial infarction (heart attack) or serious arrhythmia within the last 6 months
- cardiac failure or coronary artery disease causing unstable angina
- blood pressure related diseases including hypertension & hypotension and patients with severely impaired autonomic control of blood pressure
- resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- surgery within the last 6 months
- deformed penis shape
- bleeding problems
- stomach ulcers
- liver problems
- kidney problems or are having kidney dialysis – erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
- retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- sickle cell or other related anaemias
- HIV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- organ donor recipients
- problems with blood cells such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
Patients taking the following medicine types should NOT take Cobra 120 mg:
- nitrate medicines (nitroglycerin medicines)
- nitroprusside medicines
- guanylate cyclase stimulators such as Adempas (riociguat)
- alpha-blockers (sometimes prescribed for prostate problems or high blood pressure)
- HIV protease inhibitors
- some types of oral antifungal medicines
- other medicines that treat high blood pressure
- other medicines or treatments for ED
- amyl nitrate (recreationally known as poppers)
- organ donor recipient medicines
- azole antifungal medicines taken orally (topical creams for treatment of candida / thrush are safe)
How it works
Sildenafil Citrate blocks the action of an enzyme known as cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5). This enzyme breaks down cGMP, a substance that induces smooth muscles to relax. Blocking PDE-5 means increased levels of cGMP within the smooth muscles which promotes muscle relaxation and vasodilation (a widening of blood vessels).
High levels of PDE-5 are found in the penis, lungs, and retina. PDE-5 is also found throughout the body within the smooth muscle cells of blood vessels and muscles.
Sildenafil Citrate belongs to the class of medicines known as PDE-5 inhibitors. Sildenafil Citrate increases blood flow to the penis following sexual stimulation. It does this by blocking the enzyme responsible for the breakdown of cGMP. cGMP is a substance that relaxes and widens blood vessels and smooth muscle cells. This allows men to keep an erection hard enough for sex.
Sildenafil Citrate only works following sexual stimulation. It works within 30 to 60 minutes, but may be taken up to four hours before sexual activity.
Sildenafil Citrate is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and to reduce blood pressure in pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). It is taken when needed for ED and on a daily basis for PAH. A headache, stomach upsets and flushing are the main side effects.
Cobra 120 mg may affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines may affect the way Cobra 120 mg works, causing side effects. Cobra 120 mg does not protect you or your partner from getting sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV—the virus that causes AIDS.
Cobra 120mg 15x120mg (3 Packs), Cobra 120mg 50x120mg (10 Packs), Cobra 120mg 100x120mg (20 Packs), Cobra 120mg 250x120mg (50 Packs)
There are no reviews yet.